SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX) is a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies. Through its premier investor intelligence and communications platform, Sequire, companies can track their investors’ behaviors and trends and use those insights to engage current and potential investors across marketing channels.
Through its BIGtoken platform, SRAX has developed a consumer-managed data marketplace where people can own and earn from their data, thereby providing everyone in the internet ecosystem choice, transparency and compensation.
SRAX’s tools deliver a digital competitive advantage for brands in the CPG, automotive, investor relations, luxury and lifestyle verticals by integrating all aspects of the advertising experience, including verified consumer participation, into one platform.
- SRAX Core: SRAX Core is a custom digital media management platform that enables brands and agencies to surpass the challenges of omnichannel marketing campaigns. It offers one comprehensive dashboard to manage digital media campaigns, inventory and reporting.
- SRAX Social: SRAX Social is a free social media management tool that makes it easy for brands, agencies and individuals to grow their digital presence. It offers free and unlimited users, Facebook auto boosting, and a custom analytics dashboard. Its managed services team can also build and execute marketing plans for your unique specific needs.
- SRAX IR: SRAX IR unlocks stock buyers’ behaviors and trends for issuers of publicly traded companies. The platform provides insights on shareholders and market makers, investor relations management, shareholder outreach tools and data-driven marketing.
- SRAX Auto: SRAX Auto unlocks auto intenders’ data to create measurable connected experiences on the road to purchase. It offers proprietary auto intender profiles, multi touchpoint communication and custom location-based ads.
- SRAX Shopper: SRAX Shopper delivers a cross channel, premium digital experience at scale to high value shopper audiences. It offers proprietary shopper profiles, cost per click pricing, and custom text and add to cart ad units.
- SRAX Lux: Launched in June 2019, the SRAX Lux platform targets and reaches luxury consumers at luxury retail stores, high-end art, music, film, fashion and sports events, across all consumer devices.
BIGtoken is formally launching into several international markets and partnering to foster local support. SRAX recently signed a joint venture with the Yash Birla Group to launch BIGtoken in India. Based in Mumbai, the Yash Birla Group, one of India’s largest conglomerates, has diversified interests in consumer and industrial products.
The partnership will bring BIGtoken’s platform to India, which has a digital population of 627 million. The India digital advertising market is $3.6 billion and is set to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 32%, making it one of the largest growing digital ad markets in the world.
SRAX Mexico is led by Moe Avitia, who has more than 18 years of experience in business development and building high-tech teams. SRAX Mexico includes a team of 90 employees, including 70 engineers.
BIGtoken Europe is currently evaluating data centers in individual countries for privacy laws.
Christopher Miglino is CEO and founder of SRAX. He has spent the past 20 years working in the digital advertising space and has successfully launched and sold two internet companies. Both of these companies were sold to publicly traded companies on the Nasdaq. He has a detailed understanding of the relationship between technology and brands.
Michael Malone is the CFO of SRAX. He is responsible for all accounting, finance, and investor relations activities for SRAX and BIGtoken. He has spent 12+ years in Corporate Finance related roles in publicly held media companies.
Randy Clark is the company’s COO. He leads SRAX’s sales organization with a proven strategic and tactical approach augmented over 20+ years in media. Having built successful sales teams at seven different media organizations, he has a passion for providing “lift” within his organization, bolstering winning cultural experiences, providing a positive work environment, and creating a clear path to success.
Vladi Delsoglio is SRAX’s CCO. He follows an intrinsic desire to express himself through the manipulation of forms and thoughts, ideas and emotions. He studied media design and worked at several cool media companies before working at SRAX. Teaching Interactive Design at the Art Center of Pasadena allows him to enter one of the pinnacles of American design.
Moises Avitia is the President, LATAM of SRAX. With over 15 years of experience in software development and creating digital products, he has built a state-of-the-art operation and production team. His ability to adapt to trends, anticipating operational opportunities and challenges, and effective leadership keeps this machine going.
Taewook Kang is the CTO of SRAX. He combines 20 years of hands-on industry experience from fintech to artificial intelligence with an energetic startup mentality. He has a proven record of motivating and coaching engineers and building amazing products.